Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Do u honestly want to visit a real haunted place and see a real ghost there?

i do if there really is one. :-P

Favorite Answer

Not really. I have had plenty of dealings with ghosts and even a couple of demons. I don't look for them they seem to find me. Very few times have I been scared. At first I was then I just got angry and made them leave. I can be scary too.

I would love to stay over an abandoned house. I don't really believe in ghosts and such, but I've always wanted to record myself and explain to the World that there isn't no boogey man in a run down house.

this is i tricky one every time i think i see a spirit i shut my eyes and run so if i when to a real haunted houe i would prob spend the whole time with my eyes shut but i still would love to go to one

yes! i really really want to because my house has like no ghosts (i think) in it. and ill go only if someone is with me...

Source(s): my house is boring

We all have spirits around us, they look after us. I wouldn't want to go to a jail w/ all of the anger of a spirit.

• Djoser

Sure I'm up for a good laugh

Yes I would love it

• h311z yeah! lol, i love the supernatural

No I wouldnt. My luck they would f**k me up.

no i would if i was brave enough but it would be very scary