Nickname for my bf? And If I could have some help that would be great.. please?

My bf's name is Adam McClung, he is the funniest guy you'll ever meet, he's sweet, caring, a"guy"(horny), he plays football and wrestles, he is always there for me and asks me whats wrong and if he could help and he listens to whatever i have to say no matter what it is or how stupid it is and he's cute and always wears an oregon state beavers hat and is amazing and always makes me smile even at the worst of times when i don't even wanna think about smiling. He ALWAYS makes me feel better. Do you guys have any suggestions on nicknames that I could use for him? Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

Silly Goose

I use to wonder how in the world people thought of dopey pet names for their boyfriends....until I got one.

My advice would be to not think too hard on it. The best pet names are the ones that just sort of evolve. I call my boyfriend snufflebunny and babylove. He calls me snugglebunny. I can't even tell you how I came up with snufflebunny, but I am certain that it blossomed from some sort of shorter version.

Sounds like he brightens up your day though, so perhaps something like 'sunshine' could work. That's a sweet one that isn't TOO embarrassing. Good luck!

Source(s): I'm a relationship writer http://wwww.examiner.com/x-14908-SF-Relationships-...

try calling him s.b.

short for sissy boy.

works great since he kisses your **** all teh time.