am i bi or gay? im confused?

Im attracted to guys physically, like by their body or face, but I would never date one or especially have sex with a guy. I did before, and I thought it was disgusting,, so its not like I don’t know what I’m talking about; I’ve experienced both sides && I prefer girls COMPLETELY. I might date a guy if he was like metrosexual and clean cut, no body hair and he didn’t get boners all the time. I HATE that about guys.

So I'm asking am I bi or gay?

• Ariel
    Favorite Answer

im pretty much the exact same as you (kissing guys can make me feel physically ill lol). i always considered myself bi, but recently im thinking i may be gay. the only advice i can give you is to picture your life in years to come; do you see yourself being comfortable living/being with a woman? or would you prefer having a man as a partner when your old?

sorry, i dont know if this is even helpful, but its how i figured myself out (actually im still trying to figure it out, but my feelings are making so much more sense to me than what they used to). i wish you all the best xx

Your gay I have the same situation i am attracted to guys but only to ones that are not all hairy and gross. I guess they have to be 100% perfect before there are to many things that gross me out about them. Or another thing is you can be Bi and not be interested in sex with certain men.

you know what I've totally been there. honestly, there is guys who would probably be appealing to you, so don't cut them off completely because you can miss oppurtunities, and your probably just not ready for sex. Your bi, but really sexuality is confusing, its all about attraction and really what is attraction? physically, mental, emotional ? its confusing and labels just box you in. just try different things, don't do things your uncomfortable with, and don't cut off an entire gender because certain types of guys gross you out.

you only slept with one guy and because of that you will never slep with another one> whatever to each her own i guess. hay im a guy and im a lesbian, you need a guy who is real just try it 6 times. look for one who has something to offer like friends first , not rushing it, if your friends firsr and take your time and dont rush into bed then yo can gain trust , get close . create a desire that you never had known about before. there are some guys who break away from their looser friends and grow up, i think you like guys and girls , sounds ok i guess, you will find yourself someday,

I'm thinking lesbian with an appreciation for cute men. You can appreciate that someone is hot, cute, whatever with out wanting them sexually, or maybe bi, but leaning more toward lesbian? Maybe you can just call yourself a sexual being.

Source(s): Meeee!!!!!

sweetie your definitely gay.if you hate even the thought about having sex with guys and you have been with a girl and you prefer them over guys,then your definitely gay.

I think you're a lesbian who can admire a clean cut looking guy.

:)

It depends on who you feel emotionally connected to.

A woman can have have sex with woman but as long as she considers herself straight, she's straight...just horny :P

So its not so much physical attraction but emotional. ;)

honey i completely know how you feel. I don't even know if I'm bi or gay or straight. im just letting you know that your defiantly not alone

if the thought of being with a guy sexualy isnt for you then your gay

gay, yet slightly bi curious