help please!! I need guys before girls advice?

okay so there is this girl i like and we get along good shes always telling me that i treat girls right but im in competition with other more handsome guys what do i do? Some of these guys are friends of mine who talk about her behind her back. What do i do tell her and eliminate the competiton or stick with my friends?

Favorite Answer

play it cool! trust me, but remember your friends come first, take it slow but dont take out the competition you're better than that!

Ask yourself one question, " Do I want to be like

my low class friends ? or do I want to be known

as a guy with some type of ethical training ?

Take your pick, If you make the right choice, you

won't have to worry about the competition !

From a girls point of veiw stick it out if you like her let her know it,

Take her to the movies, take her out for dinner, Go to the beach, Go to putt putt, and it all starts with a kiss all of these give you a perfect opptitunity to let her know who you feel :)

Good Luck

• It's all about what your heart desires...I would ditch my friends for a girl any day.....but that's just because i'm a hopeless romantic and i'm in love with love.....sooo my opinion on this comes biased.

If you believe that nsw then there is no hope for you...just a future filled with heartache.

nah, the best way to win her over is to be more interesting and fun seems like she waiting for you to make a move. if your friends are like that just be cool with them.

Question is who do you want to hang out with the most.

• :-p

just act the nicest, buy her flowers and act like a gentleman. treat her like how you would treat your mom

• nsw105

Stick with your friends dude.

Ladies, they come, they go.