A question for men... Why do men call you just 2 fall asleep with you on the phone?

My boyfriend calls me every night a couple hours b4 he is gonna fall asleep and it really seems like he just wants 2 fall asleep while talking 2 me. It kinda makes me feel boring. but it is kinda cute. But im not really sure what it means. I have been told different things that it could mean, but i want to know what you men think about it or have u ever done this? or like to do it?

Favorite Answer

it means to dream about the one you love even in your sleep, this is why your soul is more important than just your physical or mental reality.

Source(s): GOD

Personally I have never fallen asleep on the phone with anyone, let alone a girl I have dated. Probably the most likely problem is the length of your conversations. I have trouble talking every night for multiple hours. I just run out of things to say especially if it really is every night.

I guess it's possible that the falling asleep is because he feels really comfortable.

If you want him to stop doing it, you should probably try talking at different times or even seeing what happens if you purposely try and get off the phone a little earlier than he usually falls asleep. I think the best thing to do would be just to ask him about it. You might not want to do that, however, because you would have to be really careful how you bring up the subject so as not to offend him or make him feel bad.

• Luffy

Don't take it as a sign that he's bored of you or anything like that. I haven't done it, but I've been very close, and it has nothing to do with being bored. I'd say... more relaxed and possibly a long day. Calling to tell you good night is a good sign, and it's not like he's using you to help him fall asleep either, he probably really wants to talk, but for a little bit, wishing you sweet dreams as well.

he wants your voice to be the last thing he hears before he falls asleep so he can dream about you:)

My ex used to do this. At first I thought it was cute, then I found out he was just drunk and passed out on the phone...

maybe they think it's romantic to fall asleep with each other.