How can i access inaccessible data on a DVD?

I tried to add something to a DVD and the files that were on the DVD became inaccessible. They don't appear anymore if i access the DVD drive. They have not been over-written because the DVD can not be over-written (it's a DVD-R). They are still there, but I can't access them. (The DVD isn't trashed, and it doesn't have any bad sectors.). I tried with Recuva, and other software to get those files back, but they can only be used for HD files. Do you know other software I can use? I really need those files...

You and I both learned this lesson the hard way. For some reason when you burn DVD's sometimes they fail and well yes you burn the files but the files are not able to be read by your computer because something happened during burning. I can only tell you that if you have honestly tried and aren't able to get the files it may be a lost cause. This is why I have an External Hard Drive for backup and file storage.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news...