Help with camp ground in Flathead lake area?

I am new to Montana and would like to camp or rent a cabin in the flathead lake area for labor day. I like to fish... Any suggestions??

Favorite Answer

Wonder what kind of fish you catch on Flathead lake?

Channel cats??? LMAO!

You Betcha.......When I'm planned to visit a new location to camp/fish I always contact the Chamber of Comm. Tell them what you're looking for and they forward that info to the places that will fit what you need. Your Mailman may not be happy with you for a few but you should receive plenty of stuff to pick from.

Source(s): 60 years of fishing

I purely bypass to project BAY in sandeigo (close to Seaworld) Theres no sharks, and likewise its secure by a widespread wall underwater. Its suited, and it enables boating(jet ski/boat/wake boarding),picnicking, and theres sand and stuff. You cant swim in the deep water through fact a jet ski could run you over. you could swim to the 5 mph no wake section nonetheless. additionally, in case you hire a jetski or 2 its like $4000 for roughly 4 hours. i think its somewhat greater for a boat too. purchase a jetski through fact its greater inexpensive over the years. (jet ski for 8 hours, in basic terms fee you an identical quantity for renting, yet once you jetski for over 4 days its greater inexpensive!) and you cant jetski after sundown. :) i suggust waking up VERY early (6 am to get waiting and bypass) Thats what i many times do. have exciting. I cant wait to jetski lower back in summerrr. Yay for suntans! Nah. additionally, theres a dock there for loading your boats and stuff. purely ask the jetski/boat sellsman and he will small screen television you all approximately it.

isnt Glacier National Park close to there.....im sure they have fishing/cabins. I know they have killer camping.....even if you just go to camp out there its nice.