From cruising to walking.. How long?

My son is 10 months old and he is constantly cruising along, and he walks successfully with his push-walker.

He can stand for maybe a minute on his own, without support before he sits down.

He has been crawling for about 4 months now, and he is climbing on everything.

I was just wondering how long it took your child/ren to walk after they were at this stage?

• S.Z.
    Favorite Answer

Well... My son is not walking yet but with my 2 nieces and my nephew it took my oldest niece the longest (aboout 3 1/2 months of that)...

Then with the other niece, she was about 2 months...

Then my nephew was the fastest, he really went straight from crawling to cruising to walking... It was like a month apart... He was actually walking at 9 months, crazy huh! Still wobbly and only really short distances but I still found it pretty amazing...

I bet it is so cute to watch, I can't wait for my son to be at that stage...

today for the first time he "came to me"... His daddy took him and he never wants to be with his daddy and he usually just whines and stares at me but this time he whines and then held his arms out toward me and threw himself toward me... It was too cute I had to go up to him and take him and when I went to take him he actually wrapped his arms around me as he was coming to me!

It was so sweet I almost cried!

Does he crawl around the house following you around? I can't wait for my son to do that!!!

My son was cruising at 12 months and is running at 15.