So...what's your opinion on loud girls, guys?

I'm extremely, extremely loud (and brash). The guy I'm into describes me as this. And it's true. And at times I can be ditzy. I love child-ish things like Hello Kitty as well. However, I am extremely intelligent. I'm in an honors program, I'm extremely passionate, and I can write a mean essay. I'm learning a foreign language, paint, and I can hold a conversation on the meaning of life easily. Am I going to be automatically thrown in the "no-way-in-Hell-I-would-get-near-that-girl" category because of my noise level and tendency to be straightforward about my thoughts?

Favorite Answer

No way my girlfriend is the same way, i love it it keeps things interesting. Never a dull moment and she can cheer anyone up. its refreshing, but everyguy is different too :)

There use to be an old advertising campaign that said, "If you want to get someone's attention, whisper"

People (not just girls) who are loud are generally not liked as much.

Unless you are addressing a large audience, just tone it down a little bit. You only need to talk loud enough for the people around you to hear what you're saying. If the people on the other side of the room were interested in your conversation, they'd move over and join in.

Sounds like you are two-toned. You are school smart but not necessarily socially tactful/smart. Work on chilling out. I used to be like that (haha ADD). Just notice your surroundings, show people that you can be a deep person outside of just the school smarts. Don't change who you are but change how you react in the extremes.

+1 in my book. As long as you can control it when you need to. Showing happy emotions to an extreme are better than not showing them at all..

well if you talk hella loud in a movie theater or someplace that your boyfriend can hear you when you whisper then he would probably get rid of you. if your loud certain times and actually have a normal voice then its totally fine then. :)

• Vinny

i like a girl who's straightforward with her thoughts but i wouldnt like a loud girl. i'm a laid back guy and i dont like noise.

im not a guy

but im exactly like that

loud people are really nice, smart and beautiful

i love them so much fun to be around.

I ignore them.