Packing something smelly?

I need to pack some Asian herbal stuff for a trip in a suitcase. It has a pretty strong smell. What is the best way to prevent the smell from getting to the rest of my clothes?

Favorite Answer

We used to like that Thai stick, too.

Double bag it with a food saver.

(those vacuum sealers)

firstly xCh34pSh0tx your a dipsh*t you racist fool. Try doing something useful like p*ss off. How the hell would you know if their asian? Just because they have asian herbal stuff doesn't make them asian, there are plenty of non asian people who have asian herbal stuff you ret*rd.

Anyway, you can try the airlock sealable bags. Since it's airlocked it should keep the smell from creeping out. Otherwise you can buy one of those vacuum air bags that you can seal your clothes in. It's those bags that you put your clothes in and when its full you just get a vacuum and connect it to the nozzle on the bag which sucks all the air out of it sealing your clothes safely in the bag, saving you lots of room and should protect your clothes from smells.

Be sure to remember airport customs and border security in case they prohibit such items. Anyway good luck.

I used jars or glasses with caps. I close the cap tightly, seal the cap with packaging tapes, then I cover the whole glass with thick small towel so it wont break.

Put it in a few plastic bags so it doesn't get out. Or try putting them in seperate bags?

wrap it up in some air freshner