I really need help! (10 points best answer)?

Ok,what do you do when i guy that u like finds out that u like him but he tells u that he likes someone else.

I feel very sad.Please give me some advice.

Favorite Answer

Try to move on. There's more fishes in the sea. I know it is hard to forget but he wasnt the one and you cant force a guy to be with you. feeling are uncontrollable so just set your mind on something else =]]

Do you think he likes you but it won't work so he is saying that he likes someone else? or, Does he act like he likes you (maybe he is scared or embarrassed for some odd reason?), is he kind of a jerk (even though you like him?)?

If the answers are yes to any of the above, let some time pass. Maybe in a while he will come to his senses and be confident enough to like you and be proud of that (not that he shouldn't be, but you know, guys are odd sometimes)..

If he really doesn't show signs of liking you, you have to move on. Sorry. If he isn't into you as much as you are into him, it won't be worth it in the end.

You shouldn't dwell on it... it's emotionally unhealthy... try to find another guy, or just periodically find out if the guy you like is single... by periodically I mean like every 3-4 weeks... but don't ASK him... just kinda watch him from a distance to see if he gets close and comfortable with a girl nearby... trust me... I know this b/c one of my friends felt the same way about me... and I told her the same thing... but then I became single and she immediately popped out of nowhere... we've been happily dating for 2 months now...

Source(s): I got the info about that tactic from my gf... she ACTUALLY was doing that to me, and yet somehow I didn't notice her until she popped up...

Most guys will be honest about attraction, BUT what normaly happens is when you move on that guy is gonna think...well maybe i did like her ... so honestly if he is bein honest GO HIM for being a good guy and not lying...and if he changes him mind he is a day late and a dollar short so to say....go about your business and find someone that diggs you.

I dont think that a dude would say oh i like you to straight to your face just keep cool act normal do NOT go all shy when you see him trust me it dose not work just stay the same and then he will [hopefully] ask you out there you go young love you go girl show him what you got:]

lol ROSE.

There are others right around the corner who are cuter and sweeter. I assure you. =] Just don't be sad, who cares! At least you didn't waste your time or get lead on or be in a relationship with him and have him dump you.

And most importantly honey, it's HIS LOSS =]

<3

the only thing you can do is bounce back, find a new crush and try to remain his friend, i know you'll feel akward around him but try to shake it off as much as possible so you look smooth not bummed even though you are. try to act like you dont care that he has a crush on someone else and that your crush on him never happened...

Source(s): personal experience

Accept that he doesn't reciprocate your feelings. Now, or in your future there will be a boy that likes you that you will not feeling any romantic feelings for. It's life.

Go out with friends and have fun, try to forget about it.

You should appreciate his honestly and move on. At least he's not leading you on or being cruel about it.

Also, put on your favorite outfit, get all dolled up, and have a fun singles night with your girls.

Just smile and walk away who cares about what he thinks he just missed out on a great time with a great girl right.