Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

My friend tried to have kiss my boyfriend.?

I just recently started going out with William, and i showed my friend a picture of him where he had his shirt off, she asked for the photo and i said no and she kept bugging me

Then the other night, there was a party and i went to the bathroom. While i was away, Ashley came upto William, said 'Come on, she doesn't have to know.', sat on his LAP, and tried to make out with him. He pushed her off and told her no. I have NO idea what to do now . My friend doesnt know i know. What should i do?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Dust
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

stop being her friend

• 1 decade ago

Well look on the bright side your boyfriend is loyal cuz he pushed her off his lap

but.............

Your friend tried to kiss your boyfriend ! thats a big NO NO!

So confront her about go up to her and say well i saw you at the party trying to get wiv my boyfriend... and then you can decide what you want to do either dump her get a better friend or if she is a true friend she would say sorry and just back off. But it sounds quite serious so I don't think you will 4get it will you ?

Source(s): only Me
  • :-p
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

First you should make sure the story's right and not just rumors. Second, you have. Second, confront her about it and tell her you guys are done being friends if it happens again because that is unloyal and wrong!

• 1 decade ago

You should let her know and tell her to back off, otherwise she will continue pursuing him and wearing him down until he does do something with her.

You might also consider not being her friend anymore because if she doesn't see your friendship as something valuable and control herself, she is throwing your whole friendship away.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

She sounds like someone you should not be friends with. Confront her and tell her you are not comfortable with what she did, and she will either apologize (Watch out for her future endeavors if she does), or not be your friend anymore.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Valentine's Day help!?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Navy husband..................?

• 4 years ago

Are the friends on Facebook generated?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Confront her about it, and if she is a true friend she'll back off.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

How to make skype friend? I'm Taiwan.?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

How do I become a better friend?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.