Gay guys: Can you see an attractive girl?

My question is basically can you see a girl on a physical level & think shes' attractive?

Not in a sexual way.

Favorite Answer

Of course they can. A person is more than capable of recognizing beauty, even if they may not want to bed them in any way. Assuming you're straight - it's the same thing with you being able to recognize an attractive girl.

Of course. People know beauty when they see it, though some people deny this because they are homophobic. At the same time a straight guy will see a girl through his own personal sense of what he finds attractive, whereas a gay guy sees a girl from a much more neutral standpoint. Hope that made sense.

yes i sure can. but it takes on the sort of meaning that it lacks for too many straight guys.

i look at physical beauty as one component of attractiveness

but we all have to admit that there are women out there who have their look together but their heads are a mess and/or they are total b*tches. these are not women you want at your party despite their sexual "hotness" because their personalities kill the mood.

you would rather have someone who is maybe a 7 or 8 if you know she is a fun loving person and cool to spend time with.

attractiveness= the ability to attract can be the result of many factors only one of which is looks

I can tell whether a dog, cat, or fish looks good or not too. It doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to any of them.

I can tell she is attractive to other guys, but I am not attracted to any girls.

Elisha Cuthbert is fking hott omg but no i woukdnt bang her oh maby idonno omg omg omg mabey eh eh eh omg stop trying to confuse me !!!!

of course.

Im a human being first and foremost and Im an artist thus I see beauty where ever it exists.

Yeah, definitely. Beauty is beauty.

yes

• Jay

yyyep, but I'll stay ''down'' lol