Gay guys: Can you see an attractive girl?

My question is basically can you see a girl on a physical level & think shes' attractive?

Not in a sexual way.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course they can. A person is more than capable of recognizing beauty, even if they may not want to bed them in any way. Assuming you're straight - it's the same thing with you being able to recognize an attractive girl.

• 1 decade ago

Of course. People know beauty when they see it, though some people deny this because they are homophobic. At the same time a straight guy will see a girl through his own personal sense of what he finds attractive, whereas a gay guy sees a girl from a much more neutral standpoint. Hope that made sense.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes i sure can. but it takes on the sort of meaning that it lacks for too many straight guys.

i look at physical beauty as one component of attractiveness

but we all have to admit that there are women out there who have their look together but their heads are a mess and/or they are total b*tches. these are not women you want at your party despite their sexual "hotness" because their personalities kill the mood.

you would rather have someone who is maybe a 7 or 8 if you know she is a fun loving person and cool to spend time with.

attractiveness= the ability to attract can be the result of many factors only one of which is looks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can tell whether a dog, cat, or fish looks good or not too. It doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to any of them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I can tell she is attractive to other guys, but I am not attracted to any girls.

• 1 decade ago

Elisha Cuthbert is fking hott omg but no i woukdnt bang her oh maby idonno omg omg omg mabey eh eh eh omg stop trying to confuse me !!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

of course.

Im a human being first and foremost and Im an artist thus I see beauty where ever it exists.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, definitely. Beauty is beauty.

• 1 decade ago

yes

• Jay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yyyep, but I'll stay ''down'' lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.