Need help choosing a Navy Rate?

I need help choosing a rate, I'm wanting to have something that has a decent amount of challenge, but also has a fair amount of free time, I love computers and just about all there is to know about pcs'. I was thinking about going for a cti, but I'm worried about not being able to pass the dlab,

Favorite Answer

AECF.

You'll either get FC or ET.

Work with advanced computers and classes are self taught so you can go at your own pace.

I'm also looking into the navy CTM is my numer one rating I'd like. The dlab test isn't that difficult, you just have to pay close attention to detail. Do you by chance know a foreign language? If you do your already exempt from the test and qualify for the Cryptology rating. If you don't know a foreign language the test is basically to determin wether you can sufficiently learn the basics of a new language.

Source(s): took the test and scored in the top rank