Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

is my Weight loss noticeable?

Whats up with the are you emo question?

lol i am gonna call myself a swine from now on... thats pretty funny.

i have been overweight my whole life because my parents over-fed me as a baby.

since December i have been trying to lose weight, i was 230 pounds, now i am 165, i know i am still overweight and i plan on losing more until i get to my goal of 130.

i don't really feel any thinner, i was wondering if my weight loss is noticable

this is me in December of 08

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z199/Johnnydepp...

and this is me today

(sorry about the glasses)

also please don't call me ugly because i already know i am, and thats not what this question is about

Favorite Answer

Hi :)

Omg of course you look alot skinnier and happier in this latest one i'd keep it up with the healthy eating or whatever your doing and i now want too follow like you and be able to do that..i'm going to mail you if thats okay haha :) weldone.

Yah, you can definately tell that you lost weight. Your face is completely different. Congratulations! Please stick with your weight loss and you will be on a way to a healthier you! It must have taken a lot of hard work to get to where you are so good job. PS uh, you're not ugly at all, and you're not a swine. You need to be more confident in yourself. If you are confident, then others will resect you more, rather than when you put yourself down like that!

Yes very good. Lower your calorie intake, get 30 mins of cardio a day in and drink lots of water. You will get to your goal. But keep up the good work!! Very Noticeable.

Yes your weight loss is very noticeable.

You should keep the original photo and look at it every time you are finding your diet difficult.

Keep up the good work, you will reach your goal.

Yea i the first one you are overweight, and in the second one, you are a guy.

Just kidding! Of course it is noticeable. Lose the glasses though.

Oh my god I was shocked! You look great! Good job I can very much tell you lost weight!

And you're not ugly!

i can definetly tell you lost weight its noticeable.. goodjob keep up the good work & dont listen to what anyone has to say beauty is only skin deep, just remember that

Yes quite noticeable. Good job! :)

Most def. you can notice the weight loss!

Good job and keep it up!!

WOW! u did an awsome joB! congrats! :D

u look great! yes very noticeable u should be proud!