For Christians; How Human Life started...?

Where did 'God' send the first humans? What continent?

A hypothesis is that all human life came from Africa, from migrating tribes. Is this too contradictory with Christianity? Please enlighten me.

<Atheist>

Actually I had no intention of trolling. I was just trying to ask a question that I was wondering.

• JayJay
    Favorite Answer

None of this has anything to do with Christianity, unless you're just trolling for a reaction. As a troll, you might not know that Africa is the fastest growing Christian population of anywhere in the world. I hope this helps you.

The Garden of Eden where God created Adam and Eve was in Iraq. Near the Tigris and Euphrates River.

Genesis 2:14 And the name of the third river is the Tigris, which flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

Last I checked, the oldest human ever found is over 2 million years old found in Africa, so all humans descended from the black race. I have no problem with that. Will it be contradictory to "Christians" if we get a black Pope?

Do you know geographically where the Persian Gulf comes to a point at it's northern end? That was the location of the Garden of Eden where God created Adam and then Eve.

Human life (H. sapiens) started with an ape-like ancestor since humans are apes. Yes, human life started in Africa due to the traces from our mitochondrial DNA.

God made Adam. Most likely Iraq..

well creation says that just the elements on earth created life by themselves so if you take some dirt and rocks and boil them on your stove just call me when it turns into fishes and then when they mutate into humans human life came form the garden of eden

• We don't know, but Africa sounds about right. It doesn't contradict Christianity.

bible says middle east somewhere.

(euphrates and tigris river are mentioned.)