Girls- Have you ever done this?

Have you ever had to dig around in your belly button with a q tip? I just tried this and I feel uncomfortable about it : S i have a outie with deep spaces around it. does anyone else have the same kind of belly button? what is supposed to come out when you clean it?

honest answers only please

• Favorite Answer

Why the **** do you keep asking this question? Do you have a weird belly button fetish or somthing.. You weirdo.

Oh, I have an outie that in. It's kinda odd, I know. I think I've got the same time as you. When did skin dies in your belly button, it becomes a lint. Lint is pretty much dirt in your belly button, its difficult to wash it out, so you have to use a Q-tip. I've done it before. You just have to be really gentle, otherwise it might damage something. So you cant be rough.

Just found this on the net for you. Might help. (:

http://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Your-Belly-Button

Honestly, I've never cleaned my belly button. I'm an innie, and I've never felt the need to. Nothing's ever been in there except for a tick that I had to yank out once...that was horrible. I've checked in there to make sure there's nothing nasty, and there never is.

why does it feel uncomfortable? do you mean the feeling you get when the q tip pushes into the belly button? if so then your belly button is one of your "arousal" areas! which gives you that wierd feeling... i always clean my belly button with a qtip so its normal :D

it does't for me and didnt you ask this yesterday and when you clean it you should try not to use so much water when you get it the cracks its like digging in ur ear with a q-tip i suggest a damp cloth clean gently and dry between any cracks hope i helped ps: i am an innie

i dont know what a q tip is, but ive done it with a cotton bud

and yeah feels very strange, but i have an innie

just gunk comes out. kinda gross :P

yeah; I have.

It's sort of like cleaning your ears with a q-tip.

you aren't supposed to get gross things like puss;

but maybe "lint" or whatever.

I thinkk.

yes i've cleaned my bellybutton with a Q-tip before ! :)

I hope you didn't pull out a lot of lent

im not a girl but ive seen my sister doing it!