GEOMETRY PROOF PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Given: A & (B & C)

Prove: C

this is just the beginning of geo, im doing logic, tuth tables etc

Favorite Answer

Geometry is the biggest BS class and not structured the same as most math classes. I'm currently taking calculus 3, but have no idea what you're talking about. What angles do you have and what lengths do you have. I don't remember the notation you're using but if I know the above info I could help.

Its obviously a triangle, so sas *** aaa or sss whatever, its one of these postulates

I am not sure what exactly you are asking about.

However, if you use Venn diagrams using 3 circles - 1 for each letter, with each intersecting, I believe that your proof of ending with just C will not happen.

Each letter has 4 regions:

A has regions 1, 2, 4, 5

B has regions 2, 3, 5, 6

C has regions 4, 5, 6, 7

(there is an 8th regions that would contain any element that does not exist within any of the letters' regions

"&" means intersection mathematically.

Now, to prove your given - B & C have regions 5 and 6 in common as their intersection.

A & (B & C) would mean to intersect regions 5 and 6 with A regions (1,2,4,5) - This would mean that region 5 is the only acceptable region.

Thus would mean that C - the entire area would not work here>

can u please make ur question clear