can you put free music on the lg env?

i know you can get music put on if you buy it, but if you already have music on your computer on like itunes or windows media player can you use that music and put it on?

Favorite Answer

well i reccently got music on my lg env2 and it's pretty sickk. xD

so first you need a micro SD and a micro SD adapter [it looks like a bigger micro SD] and you put the micro SD into the adapter.

then you need a plug in thing [LOL.] it goes in where your ipod charger to computer goes in. [sorry idk the name D:]

and then you have to find a file for removable disk and drag all your files in 'mymusic'.

oh, and if the music's on itunes but not in like a folder, just drag it out to the desktop then drag it in the 'my music' thing.

sorry if it was confusing. :/ goodluck!

Windows media player will sync. i use it.

I had the enV2 i'm pretty sure its the same.

You need a usb cord and plug your phone in to your computer. Windows media player is open blah blah [:

Then go to your phones music and click sync [:

Hope i helpedddd..

• ?

itunes won't sync with a phone (i've tried)

windows media player won't either

the only thing i've found to work with verizon phones or even lg phones is this long download of some program to run on MediaMonkey