Anonymous

Do you love or hate your career/job?

What do you do and why do you love/hate your job/career?

I'm tryin to figure this out myself and would like to know your experiences. Greatly appreciated!

Favorite Answer

Well I am into activations and events, and frankly its a love hate relationship, as a career its great, I love what i do, but as a job it can get pretty rough at times, the management has its own ideas, which sometimes make no sense whatsoever, it just becomes a matter of who is higher in the chain of command, and on top of that clients, well some are really good to work with, but 'many' and I stress Many, are just unbearable, have to tolerate them just because the yearly targets come from their pockets!! But all said and done, its one hell of a ride, whenever we go on-ground its exciting, the people, the sets, the drama, makes up for all the woes :-)

I was an Administrative Assistant for the government and have been an executive secretary. At first I liked dressing up and feeling like I was responsible for keeping things in order for the business and the executives but I felt confined and trapped and like I wasn't free to express myself. Now, I am attending beauty school and studying to be a makeup artist. I can dress and be exactly who I am and don't have to pretend to be someone different. I work with people but in a more social way. I make my own hours and my own decisions. I love it! Tip: when you start hating what you do or dreading every day than its time to move on to another career because what person or company wants to work with someone who really doesn't want to be there?

I'm a retired HVAC journeyman and to be honest with you I loved the` work the trade at the time but hated the BS that went with jt.I guess what tip the scale toward the love side was the pay and benefits. Glad to be retired !

I hate to love because I love to love but then I get betrayed so then I love to hate which is really not me, because usually I hate to hate.

I hate my current job because the things I do is pretty much a waste of my 4 years of university education.

Please answer my question:

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq...

dont got one yet