? asked in SportsHorse Racing · 1 decade ago

Could someone explain to me what is the IHC website is?

It's creepy,but I want to know,it says Institute for Human Continuity,is it true or what,please tell me!!!

Favorite Answer

If you actually look at the site, you will see "Copyrighted by Sony Pictures" in the bottom left - coincidentally, Sony is releasing its doomsday movie "2012" in November.

If you actually look at the site, you will see "Explore the 2012 Movie Experience" in the bottom right.

If you actually look at the site, you will see tha the people pictured in the various "articles" are actors in the movie 2012.

So, tell me what you think? I think its a malicious (but very successful) marketing site for the movie.

Pretty sure it's just part of the ad campaign for the 2012 movie. If you look at the bottom of the IHC page you will see a link to "Explore the 2012 Movie Experience." If you click it, it takes you to the official page for the 2012 movie.

I thought you meant I-Heart-Chaos. lawl.