gothic/dark alice in wonderland art?

does anyone know where i can get posters/prints of dark or gothic type alice in wonderland? i've found a couple of sites/artists, but am open to opinion... or any other fairytale/disney characters, that would be cool. i would like to decorate a couple walls with them.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Dark Alice In Wonderland Art

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

gothic/dark alice in wonderland art?

does anyone know where i can get posters/prints of dark or gothic type alice in wonderland? i've found a couple of sites/artists, but am open to opinion... or any other fairytale/disney characters, that would be cool. i would like to decorate a couple walls with them.

Source(s): gothic dark alice wonderland art: https://tr.im/Huwlp
  • 1 decade ago

I'd seek inspiration from some of the original "Alice in Wonderland," and "Through the Looking Glass" illustrations done by Sir John Tenniel.

Although these served as models for the Disney characters, the originals don't carry the "cutesy" tone that characterized the Disney animation.

Source(s): Designer, Illustrator and Desktop Publishing for over 30 years.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Tim Burton is remaking Alice In Wonderland. Might see if there are any new pictures posted of it yet. Or check deviantart.com

• 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/av4M3

I love the idea of a miniature version , you could make little scenarios based on events in the book , eg mad Hatter's tea- party , the game of croquet , the caterpillar on the toadstool You could take photographs of them , or make a short video , even with a funny little soundtrack.....

• Sandra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

You could do like a tile made out of clay of one of the characters and do the main features of the character slightly raised so it looks kind of 3D. Or you could make like a small 3D book out of clay and put the different characters on it or coming out of it. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.