Gender therapists-Shelly Norton and Janet Lewis-anyone had one of them as a therapist? What were they like?

So I've been considering gender therapy for a while. I found a list of therapists in my area on a transgender website I frequent, and cross-referenced it with a list of therapists my insurance covered. I got those 2 names. I want to know if anyone has had either of them as gender therapists before, and what... show more So I've been considering gender therapy for a while. I found a list of therapists in my area on a transgender website I frequent, and cross-referenced it with a list of therapists my insurance covered. I got those 2 names. I want to know if anyone has had either of them as gender therapists before, and what their experience was? I have heard some horror stories about gender therapy and would like to get it right the first time. -_-'

Thanks!
Update: I actually did post this on Susan's, but I didn't get any answers so I thought I'd try here.

And yes I am in oregon.