is demetri martin gay?

i'm just wandering after i watched taking woodstock.

Favorite Answer

Yes :) And its normal.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

is demetri martin gay?

Source(s): demetri martin gay: https://biturl.im/dTius

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axJBX

Hi Gwennie! I'm sorry, I don't know how I missed your post before. Well you know at certain times of the day you don't exactly get the......brightest bulbs in the bunch to answer rather thought-provoking questions. That being said: I do think his reaction was a bit homophobic. He had to have his girlfriend on set to spark the mood?!? A true actor does what he is paid to do, that is what makes him an actor. What makes a good actor is one who believes in what they do to carry it through the screens to the audience and make them believe it's true. Whether he carried that through or not I have no idea, but to...okay this is what he did. By saying he was uncomfortable with his role he was insulting the writer's vision, the casting agent who hired him and the director who had faith in him to carry out this role. If he was uncomfortable and tells people he was uncomfortable that is what people are going to look for when watching the film. He just shot himself in the foot to other director's and casting agents who watched that footage. If he's uncomfortable it shows he's difficult to work with and he's a new nobody who ain't worth spending the big bucks on. A new nobody who should be playing it safe and keeping his opinions to himself just like better actors do. That's my input.

Not that I know of. Here's a great article on Woodstock that you will enjoy with many cool video links.

• Fay

It sounds like Demitri was cool with it once he adjusted to the situation. But, as you said, Shaq was another story.

Not to my knowledge . . . he married his high school girlfriend (they are now divorced).

He is a cutie, though- I'd love to see him make out with a guy!

everybody is gay