Needing some serious advice?

i was wondering if anyone knew of good sites : ones that arent disgusting and sexual, where i could chat with someone about my problems, i could really use some advice. And not just now, for the future as well. I'm not one for unloading my problems onto people but sometimes i can't deal, you know. So any links will be very much appreciated!

I don't know of any other then these GLBTQ help lines. I would look up a trainer person to speak with face to face. I know how you feel and could use somebody every now and again. These help lines could hook you up with someone.

GLBT National Youth Talkline

1-800-246-PRIDE (7743)

Youth volunteers provide young GLBTQ people (up to age 25) with peer counseling, information, and referrals to local resources. Available Monday-Saturday, 9:30 PM to midnight (EST).

The Gay and Lesbian National Hotline

1-888-THE-GLNH

Provides phone and e-mail peer counseling, as well as information about local resources for GLBTQ teens across the United States.

I do not know about sites , but I can offer my services if I can be of any help . All that I can assure you is that you will get honest , sincere , frank and all workable advises based upon solid experience and observations , I practice counseling regularly and I think I have helped a lot of disturbed souls

well i dont know any links but i love helping people. you could e-mail me if you wanted :]