Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Are you like Emma Watson/Hermione Granger?

I definatly am! I LOVE SPORTS (like emma) i ALWAYS get good grades (ike hermione) I am a goody gum drop (like hermione) i am bossy (like hermione) i have two close friends (like hermione) in apearance wise, i have short, bushy brown hair, brown eyes and a light complextion, sometimes people call me mini mione cause i'm younger but am EXACTLY like her..........sooooo yeh can u honestly say that ur alot like hermione or emma???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to be alot more like Hermione when I was younger!! Lol I still am, but I think im more like Emma now (I love sports also!!) I used to be a bookworm/know-it-all until I met my two cool (main) best friends and I chilled out lol and became more laid-back yet still intelligent. But unlike Hermione im in LOOOVVVEE with Draco Malfoy lol (my screen name is obvious)

Sounds like ur like me! Feel free to e-mail me if ya want to chat bout anything! :)

Source(s): H.P. nerd!!!
  • 4 years ago

She advance right into a especially lady, and now she is a especially youthful lady. extra importantly, she is arising right into a great actor. I do desire she keeps interior the occupation after the Potter saga concludes. i think of that's truthful to declare that the sky's the decrease for this proficient youthful lady.

• Me
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I like sports and I get great grades. That's where the similarity between us ends.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IM A MALE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.