Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I kiss her next time?

I went on a date with a girl that I met for the first time that night. We had mutual friends and so I asked her out randomly on facebook. She said yeah and so we went to dinner and chatted for a while. When I dropped her off at her house, she was standing at the door and wouldn't go inside and so I was like "what are you doing? why won't you go inside?" I think its safe to say that she wanted something. Like a kiss or something. So I guess when she realized that I was too big of sissy to make a move, she gave me a hug and I said "yeah we should chill again" she said yeah for sure.

So my question is : Will she go out with me and next time I get the chance when I'm at her front door, should I just kiss her? I really want to. haha.

We go to different colleges and we are both 18 years old. Thanks

Here's what you do next time. If she's waiting at the door, fiddling with her keys, you know she's stalling and wants something - a kiss.

You should look into her eyes. Don't say anything. Move closer, 90% to her face. And if she wants to kiss, she'll do the 10%.

It's only a few centimeters, but it's miles of courage to pull it off, if you're not used to it. Good luck!

Most definitely kiss her. She wanted you to kiss her and obviously she's waiting. You are both 18 and you guys can handle a kiss on the first date. Go for it next time!

KISS HER!!! If you know that you both want to then do it! Definitely the next time that you see her you should give it a try and I'm sure that you both will more than likely enjoy it. Good luck! :)

Absolutely! Its completely safe to say she wanted you to, and you obviously wanted to, so go for it! I'm sure you'll both be happy you did:)