Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I kiss her next time?

I went on a date with a girl that I met for the first time that night. We had mutual friends and so I asked her out randomly on facebook. She said yeah and so we went to dinner and chatted for a while. When I dropped her off at her house, she was standing at the door and wouldn't go inside and so I was like "what are you doing? why won't you go inside?" I think its safe to say that she wanted something. Like a kiss or something. So I guess when she realized that I was too big of sissy to make a move, she gave me a hug and I said "yeah we should chill again" she said yeah for sure.

So my question is : Will she go out with me and next time I get the chance when I'm at her front door, should I just kiss her? I really want to. haha.

We go to different colleges and we are both 18 years old. Thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here's what you do next time. If she's waiting at the door, fiddling with her keys, you know she's stalling and wants something - a kiss.

You should look into her eyes. Don't say anything. Move closer, 90% to her face. And if she wants to kiss, she'll do the 10%.

It's only a few centimeters, but it's miles of courage to pull it off, if you're not used to it. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Most definitely kiss her. She wanted you to kiss her and obviously she's waiting. You are both 18 and you guys can handle a kiss on the first date. Go for it next time!

• 1 decade ago

KISS HER!!! If you know that you both want to then do it! Definitely the next time that you see her you should give it a try and I'm sure that you both will more than likely enjoy it. Good luck! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely! Its completely safe to say she wanted you to, and you obviously wanted to, so go for it! I'm sure you'll both be happy you did:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.