Uploading videos on Youtube problem?

Wellll, I'm gunna sound retarded saying this but I can't get my videos to go on youtube. I record something on my mp3 player and download it to my computer then try to upload it on youtube but it always says something about failing. Its reallyyyyy annoying. Umm the recordings are .wav if that helps. Is there like some file converter I need to download and make it .avi or something?

Please&&thank you, Jojo. :D

Favorite Answer

youtube only accepts video.. but you can easily create video with your song/picture with movie maker...

--- This will help you....

use windows movie maker (included in your windows machine)... it can help you make beautiful slideshow or video clip(e.g. mixing your songs with pictures/video/lyric/etc).... then save it as video file such as wmv file format... finally upload.

or .. Just get those clips you want , save & convert them, and then mix/match with pix/sound/etc using windows movie maker to create new masterpieces....

this will help you.... Use 'zillatube'. This is the easiest (and also the fastest) way.

Zillatube produces mpg/mp3 formats from youtube that are compatible with windows movie maker(or media player), and more.

It is very easy to download and convert videos. Then edit those converted mp3/mpg videos with windows movie maker... save your file as wmv and then upload.

It works very well....just google search for "zillatube", and select the first search result for download...

Hi

i dont think you can upload a sound file (wav) alone to youtube

you need to have some type of image to go with sound

what you can do is open that file up on an editing program. the most basic program that people use is windows movie maker

open that up and open your sound file. then open an image to go with your wav file on your timeline in the program

then render as wmv or avi

then upload and it should be fine

You cannot upload .wav files to youtube, they are audio, you need to add video. To do this use windows movie maker, which should come with your computer (Start>All Programs> Accessories).

It could also be your internet connection. Hopefully not though. :)

well, first you need to convert the videos you want to upload on youtube to the video formats acceptable to youtube, like flv, f4v, etc. if the videos are not these formats.

moyea video convert is your good choice.

Support to import almost all video, audio and images files for editing and converting. With it, you can trim, crop, add watermark and effect, replace the original files’ audio, flip original video vertically and horizontally, and then convert it to other formats for playback on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Creative Zen, cell phones and so on.

In addition, the output videos can also be imported to iMovie, Final Cut Pro for further editing; be inserted to PPT for presentation; or even be uploaded to YouTube for sharing.

hope it helps!

I don't think the format of your video is the problem, I think your internet connection is not ok, or youtube is down .Try later.

youtube is down these days