Why does downloading on Megaupload work on Internet Explorer, but not on Mozilla for me?

My default browser is Mozilla Firefox (because it is much faster than Internet Explorer in my opinion), and everytime I am on the stage before the download box pops up on Megaupload (when there are 2 buttons, premium and regular and i press regular), nothing pops up.

This has happened for a long time, though I never really used my time to think about it, until today when I wanted to download some anime. I decided using IE for a change, and it worked! Why does Megaupload work on IE, yet not on Mozilla? Is there a glitch or something, or is it because it's my default browser?

Favorite Answer

Disable pop blocker in Mozilla Firefox & then Try downloading

or Update your browser.

or Install megaupload toolbar

I usually download Mega upload files via FIREFOX without any probs.

I use Firefox as well and I am able to download from Megaupload. I click the regular dl as well and then another window opens asking where to save it. Don't really know what the deal is with yours. Have you updated to the newest Firefox? Maybe that will help.

Run a plague test. Then acquire Mozilla Firefox. much greater powerful browser - greater consumer friendly, safer, swifter, etc. or you may desire to attempt Safari, or Google Chrome, or maybe Opera - any of those is greater powerful than IE. yet i could bypass with MF.