Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

6 years of long distance with boyfriend coming up... O_O?

college advice would be cool.

haaaahahaha. It starts soon :(

My boyfriend and I met when we were 14 and 15 when we started dating its been four years. We graduated high school and are starting college at 18 and 19 years old. We decided to do two years at home still (making it a 6 year long distance relationship) and then we'll move to alaska (because its cheap) and move in together and finish college in alaska.

We have been playing world of warcraft to keep busy when theres nothin to do on the net and its something to do together.

Im very scared and very excited for the future. I have no idea what college is like or what its like to be on my own but all I know is we'll still be together and we'll be 21 years old by the time we can finally be with eachother and to never have to leave eachother again.

From 14 to 21 I think thats amazing! I miss him so much..

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you guys have a very strange bond. Make sure to keep in touch as much as possible while hes away and you guys are definitely going to have to visit as much as possible, because no matter how strong your bond is, 6 years of distance is going to be tough. People change in college, so just try your best to stay true to yourself and hopefully he'll do the same. I wish you guys the best of luck, because youve already been together for so long, and thats amazing.

College can change everything. I do not mean that lightly. Remember it.

You will meet lots of guys, there will be lots of alcohol going around, and you may experience bouts of loneliness from time to time. If this guy means that much to you, don't let your feelings in the short term get the best of you.

I didn't understand the question... do you just want to know how college is? What is all the relationship information for? Well, college is a lot of work and can be fun if you want it to be...

That's great! ....but, what's the question? :/ Did I miss it?

• Chris

you can do it, just have faith in yourself

Answer mine, please, everyone http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200908...