Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME IM BEGGING FOR ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

hello im just wondering how much kgs i woukd loose if i was doing 4 hours of running a day on a treadmill at the speed level 7 and also my diet would be extremley healthy with maybe thing with suger in it every 2nd day i would be doing this for 8 months

please answer politley or i will report abuse and who ever gives me a good answer i will vote best answer

Update:

o and i dont mean doing 4 hours alltogether

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Below is a link to a bunch of calorie calculators. Look there. All you have to do is search the internet for "calories burned".

• 1 decade ago

4 hours is way too much. You'll end up anorexic like that. Do about an hour or so a day, make sure to eat a lot if you're going to do more than an hour; two hours on the treadmill at maximum. You're "run out of fuel" so to speak if you do too much exercise, and at such a point, you won't get much of a benefit out of it.

So cool down, if you're even doing an hour each day you can eat unhealthy and still be fine as long as you're getting the vitamins and nutrients you need.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.