why do people love michael more now that he is dead?

when he was alive i always loved him since i was 2.and know the whole world loves him i was seeing videos of michael and i saw the comments before he died and they were hate comments.know the whole world loves him.

Favorite Answer

Have you ever heard the saying "You don't know what you've got until it's gone?" If you're like me, you grew up on his music and never thought much about what a huge part he played in your life. Then he died and took along with him a big part of your childhood. And now you realize that he was much more important to you than you thought since he represented such an important time in your life.

I agree with DOnt judge MJ the people forgot him for past 5 years and when he died the news shocked many people***

It happens with any death. Heath Ledger became more famous when he died than when he was alive.

And the whole world doesn't love him. There's still a lot of haters who swear he's a child molesting, freaky guy who hates being black.

People, with their lives being to stressful forget about other things that don't really apply to them.

They always thought he would be there, they didn't expect anything bad to happen without warning.

Now that he is gone, people miss him and love him more than ever, because he can't come back.]

R.I.P MJ, always in my heart.

people kind of forgot about him in the last 5 years and they didn't realize he was the greatest entertainer of all time until he died.

**shakes head**

maybe if we showed him this much when he was alive maybe he wouldn't be dead.

• I agree with Don't Judge MJ

People will always want what they cannot have. Like adam and eve wanting the forbidden fruit. Now that he's dead you can't get any more of him that's why...

• not the whole world loves him

Source(s): im part of the world

Their Fake Fans period if you didnt like him until he died your fake

BECAUSE THEY'RE PHONY!!

AND YOU ARE TOO