okay so it's my bf's 21st boyfriend in two days and i promised him the most mind blowing sex ever.?

what are your favorite sex tip to make a man go crazy? i have a few tricks up my sleeve but i want to make his head spin so i need suggestions!! if you have some e-mail me or answer pleseeeeeeeeeee!! it's for a good cause :]

Favorite Answer

Where is the question? And what does it mean " it's my bf's 21st boyfriend in two days"

It is a good and important cause. I suggest looking online for some new positions, guys love head, it's common but they love it, look up tricks for that too. watch porn while having sex, act porn out, buy a new little something super sexy for his eyes only to wear. get your hands on a little bit of booze to relax the both of you. if you've never done anal, I'm sure he could like it but it's risky business and the first few tries are usually just poking around but if you do consider it, make sure to take precautions, lube and you need to stretch it out with a few fingers first or it will be the very painful. I'm not to sure what your daily sex life is like so it's hard to make suggestions. good luck.

Candy before sex buy some Hubba bubba squeeze pop candy make sure to keep it away for your vargina area doe. Its really good but really sticky. You can buy it at walgreens.I did it once and it just made sex even better.

for one of the Best sex tips u ever going to get..go to Cosmopolitan web site..they keep past and present sex tips so u can browse and browse until u find something that catches your attention

Source(s): www.cosmopolitan.com

If your doing it doggy style, stick out your chest, raise your head and stretch you arms as far as you can behind your back.

Tease him, it's a crazy turn on for me ;]

go to pornhub.com and take notes.