What is your favorite eye shadow?

I a looking for a new eyeshadow, i have tried sooo many brands so i am just looking to see if there are any good ones out there that i haven't tried yet. What are some good pigmented eye shadows you have used doesn't matter what the texture. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I guess it would depend on what your idea of quality is. I am a firm believer that MAC is not the only cosmetic company to put out quality products.

It doesn't have to cost you a fortune to look good, so try Loreal Hip, Revlon Colorstay, and Rimmel for starters.

Coastal Scents Palettes also have good color payoff, and aren't chalky.

Many people like MAC but i find that the color fades quicker than other store brands. Right now my favorite eye shadow is Maybelline's new line of eye shadows there very pretty.

• Bethy

I have really enjoyed the Barbie Mac cosmetics especially Magic Dust

mark. Shimmer Cubes....they are awesome! They have shimmer in them and I L♥ve the colors go to http://mkenney.mymarkstore.com/ look under the link "Last Chance" They are on SALE now for only $3.99 and get FREE shipping with your order of $25 or more!

I like Loreal HIP

metallic sable by fashion fair is really nice

or

antique by mac

umm what ever is "loose" powdered, not all pressed together works good!!

None. by None

ANY THING AT SEPHORA