Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is Obama purposely delaying swine flu vaccinations in order 2 create a health epidemic 2 get Obamacare passed?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He's going to say it's Bush's fault.

Source(s): some dude
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you spent more time learning about important things instead of Obama bashing then you would know this is a problem every year since 85% of the vaccines are imported from other country's. These country's take care of themselves first then sell us what they have left. Flu/swine flu vaccines are difficult to make and we don't have many labs in the US that make it.

A little advice, before you bash someone about something you know nothing about, put some thought into it since you are posting world wide and you don't want people to know how, I mean think you are stupid. Good luck

• 1 decade ago

So let me get this straight to see if I'm understanding what you're saying.

President Obama wants to make Americans sick so that he can get health care reform passed and then use up all the money provided by health care to heal these same Americans?

I'm sorry. That is illogical to me.

next...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama doesn't have any control over the private company that develops the vaccine. NOTHING will help Obama-care pass. It will be political suicide for those that vote for it.

WE DON'T WANT THIS CRAP!

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

that would be dumb as even if the Health care passed today it would not

take effect until 2013~~the taxes would be taken out for three years or

more before the program kicked in~~this is too build up a fund to pay for

this Health Care Reform~~but even with them taxing us until 2013~~it

won't be enough ~~and more taxes will have to be added to pay for this

1 trillion dollar program

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess it's either that, or else he's going to force everybody to get that vaccination right away whether they want it or not.

Just depends on which of you brain damaged retards is posting on YA today I guess.

Maybe you guys should have a meeting or something and get your story straight.

• 1 decade ago

The swine flu is a bunch of bull crap to scare us again how many pictures have you seen of people with swine flu? Question everything it makes you more intelligent.

• 1 decade ago

The hype over swine flu is just a big joke. It is no more deadly than the regular flu.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama is a smart man, he probably thought of this scenario. but if he ever tried doing this, it would be way to obvious. and besides, next 3-4 year later, he will never get into office again. theres probably better reasons for the delays, I'm Canadian so I'm not really up to date with american politics

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. The Dr Menegeles in his employ need more time to put the sterilizing & mind-numbing additives into it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.