?
Lv 5
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think you should remove contacts who don't answer your Q's?

I don't know why some add me if they don't.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

....that's what I do.

If people don't answer to my questions, I remove them. They either don't like my style anymore, or they just want to stalk either me or any of my other contacts. In both cases, ....why should I keep them ?

I try to answer to all my contacts.

Source(s): ...original avi!! I like it!
  • 1 decade ago

Not really. I answer the questions I find interesting. The whole point is that I expect them to ask interesting questions. I am their fan, their job is to entertain me with fascinating observations and questions. If they just ask boring questions then I remove them. Usually I answer a few per week from my contacts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do that all the time. There is no reason to keep having them as a contact if they never answer a single question. I usually clean out my contacts every couple of weeks.

• chasse
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i've got not heard of that occuring. possibly a number of your contacts purely bumped off you for some reason. possibly you indignant them someway. i be attentive to that i've got had that ensue before.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nah, I allow them the indulgence of having me as a contact.

Not everyone gets to meet Jesus, after all.

Source(s): WWHMJD? HE WOULD ROCK!!! Thou shalt turn thy music UP!
  • xavi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

yes i agree with you... some add and they have never answered my questions and i have removed those....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That all depends on how interesting their questions are. If they have interesting questions then I don't mind. But if they don't have any interesting questions and don't answer mine, then I'll delete them soon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope.

• 1 decade ago

i do!

if they haven't answered a single one of my questions....what's the point of keeping them around?

• nope

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.