Spiritually speaking, in which category of Y!A do you most enjoy being obnoxious?

Is there any one section that takes it better than another? I'm thinking of branching out.

(((YooHoo))) I bet those ethical types get pretty confused by a little sarcasm. Do they even recognize it? I've only dabbled in Pregnancy, but I can see they're a serious bunch. One could have a little fun there!

@Chieko: So you're saying you like being obnoxious in R&S, or did you think your comment was somehow exempt?

@Evangelist Paul: Don't sell yourself short. I bet you're plenty obnoxious—you just don't know it! Give yourself some credit!

(((Brian!))) I bet the folks in divorce can be a pretty unruly bunch—I would think most of them are out for blood.

Favorite Answer

I think you'll find the most value right here in good ole' R&S.

:o)

Hahaha, the politics section is the craziest and most obnoxious one here!

Try politics & government in the US!

Their not just obnoxious their F*cking demented, some of them anyway..hahaha

obnoxious questions will survive longer in appropriate categories. Men's health & Marriage and Divorce can be quite enjoyable.

Stay away from dogs!! they will hunt you down.

R&S has always been a great place to be obnoxious......but the same can be said for politics as well

oh the religion and spiritually section in the best for being obnoxious.

Source(s): atheist

Law & Ethics and Pregnancy are quite amusing.

I don't enjoy being obnoxious anywhere. Sadly, it just sort of happens everywhere. Sigh.

I'm still thoroughly enjoying R&S...I never even thought of branching out. I should try it.

• Paul

I do not strive to be obnoxious in any category.

Source(s): ep