Spiritually speaking, in which category of Y!A do you most enjoy being obnoxious?

Is there any one section that takes it better than another? I'm thinking of branching out.

Update:

(((YooHoo))) I bet those ethical types get pretty confused by a little sarcasm. Do they even recognize it? I've only dabbled in Pregnancy, but I can see they're a serious bunch. One could have a little fun there!

Update 2:

@Chieko: So you're saying you like being obnoxious in R&S, or did you think your comment was somehow exempt?

Update 3:

@Evangelist Paul: Don't sell yourself short. I bet you're plenty obnoxious—you just don't know it! Give yourself some credit!

Update 4:

(((Brian!))) I bet the folks in divorce can be a pretty unruly bunch—I would think most of them are out for blood.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you'll find the most value right here in good ole' R&S.

:o)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hahaha, the politics section is the craziest and most obnoxious one here!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try politics & government in the US!

Their not just obnoxious their F*cking demented, some of them anyway..hahaha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

obnoxious questions will survive longer in appropriate categories. Men's health & Marriage and Divorce can be quite enjoyable.

Stay away from dogs!! they will hunt you down.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

R&S has always been a great place to be obnoxious......but the same can be said for politics as well

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh the religion and spiritually section in the best for being obnoxious.

Source(s): atheist
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Law & Ethics and Pregnancy are quite amusing.

• 1 decade ago

I don't enjoy being obnoxious anywhere. Sadly, it just sort of happens everywhere. Sigh.

• 1 decade ago

I'm still thoroughly enjoying R&S...I never even thought of branching out. I should try it.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I do not strive to be obnoxious in any category.

Source(s): ep
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.