how do i imbed google maps feature in a website?

like a small real estate website?

Best Answer

You can embed a simple map, a set of driving directions, a local search, or maps created by other users. Here's how:

1. Ensure that the map you'd like to embed appears in the current map display.

2. Click Link to this page in the top-right corner of the map.

3. In the box that pops up, copy the HTML under 'Paste HTML to embed in website,' and paste it into the source code of your website or blog.

• ?

I in simple terms use Print demonstrate and Snipping device on residing house windows 7. I are actually not finding for no different purposes. If I truthfully have have been given to snatch an entire information superhighway information superhighway website this is long that doesn't greater healthful on my exhibit in classic view, i take advantage of FireShot upload-on Firefox.

Hi Jason,

You can have the link in the website and the map will itself appear. Before that please keep in mind that you will require to have content management system (CMS) if you are not a web designer.