Is there a gender for Converse shoes?

I just want to know, is there a gender for converse shoes? Or are they genderless? Or is there specific shoes for male & female? If so, please show/explain which one is for males? Maybe differences would be nice

Update:

I'm around 13~16, hope it helps

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i have a pair of male converse,

i mean it was plaid and i couldnt tell the difference.

it was a size 6 in women! and i thought the 4 was in womens,

but it was in mens.

i dont think there is unless its like a PINK with purple,

then dont u think that a girl?

they also say on the tounges , men , women , uk , euro , and some other country's measuring size.

and at the bottom , most girls are brown on the bottom and boys are mostly black.

edit:

6 in womens in usa sizing , not uk.

but they are made for all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cons are totally genderless, in my opinion. The only difference between the "women's" and the "men's" Converse is the sizing. There is no difference in the style. They look exactly the same, men's and women's Cons, except of course for color and design.

So no, there is no gender for Converse shoes.

• 1 decade ago

The original Converse (high tops low tops) are for both men and women.

I have black low top converse and they say that Men's size is 4 and Women's size is 6.

There are other Converse shoes that are specifically for men or women. You can usually tell. They usually don't look like the original ones.

• 1 decade ago

Hi Jake,

I don't think so, i mean the only reason i can think why they wouldn't be specifically for males is the colour/pattern.

Like i can't really picture a guy wearing the bright pink ones, or the patterns with the lady bettles on them, but it's just what you like, you didn't say how old you are, but i think anything is pretty cool, hello their CONNIES!!

Hope this helps,

Julia.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

On my box it says Women's 8/Men's 6, so I'm assuming that they are genderless.

• you should try volleys, their genderless. heaps of people have got em. mainly boys tho, but gurls wear them too. they're sicck shoes, converse shoes are genderless, but you see them more on gurls then guys.

site for volleys:

http://www.bushwalking.org.au/FAQ/images/blackvoll...

OR:

http://www.footworks.net.au/html/VolleyClassicWhit...

Source(s): I have volleys. xx
  • 4 years ago

i in my opinion love black. I also have a pair of extreme-topss. bt yeah low-tops are greater desirable powerful for you in case you placed on shorts/capris lots and stuff. black is going with approximately each and each element diverse than brown. additionally black is the unique colour for conversee. so customary identification %. black. prefer i helped.:]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

CONVERSE is an Attitude.. if a specific Converse is your style.. WEAR IT *as long as it comes in your size * =)

• 1 decade ago

no, they are unisex except for certainc olors like pink.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are unisex. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.