What should I wear to impress my football player?

I have really fallen head over heals for this cutie, who is also a football player. I didn't exactly see him and experience "love at fist sight," but, I gave him a chance when I realized how much he liked me. We only see eachother once a week, at church, and we haven't seen eachother in three weeks! I really want to impress him but don't know what to wear!? Remember it has to be slightly appropriate! He's the kind of guy who likes baggy pants with button downs and a hot pair of jordans. He likes music by T-pain, 2 Pistols, Dj Flex, but he is also a major sweetie. Plzzzzzzz!!!!! Help me out!!!! ima see him sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Guys are visual. They don't really care about designer brands (That's more of a chick thing) So just wear something that makes you look hot. Accent your best features. If you have a tiny waste you could wear a cute shirt or dress that's belted. Something that has a v-neck so even if your boobs arent huge you could wear a contrasting tank top under it (peaking out from the shirt or dress) to give the allusion of a shapely chest.

Wear cute jeans that make your booty look shapely and just look cute in general! lip gloss, cute hair style. Simple stuff that he'll notice.

Guys do like it when girls where heels so even a little kitten heel would give you a sexy walk and guys love that!

A nice crop top with a cami underneath would be nice for a shirt. Or if you don't have that a blouse would look great.

For bottoms I'd say if your wearing a crop top have some skinny jeans and if you wearing the blouse have a cute jean skirt.

Some converses or high tops would look great with the skinny jeans and the crop top. But with the blouse and the jean skirt I would suggest some high heals or some dressy sandals.

Hope this helps! I can already tell you guys are made of for each other and I don't even know you!

Wow....sounds exactly like my bf! his name better not be Cody! lol.

Cody's a football player goes to my church, see him once a week, and loves T-pain. lol.

Wear a cute flirty skirt not too short but not past your knees. Wear a fitted t shirt that has a v-neck but doesn't really show too much because of church. And you can bring out the heels and a nice necklace :]

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have really fallen head over heals for this cutie, who is also a football player. I didn't exactly see him and experience "love at fist sight," but, I gave him a chance when I realized how much he liked me. We only see eachother once a week, at church, and we haven't seen...

Source(s): wear impress football player: https://tinyurl.im/3tvFN

You could wear some really cute black skinny jeans and a cute bright colored v neck shirt so you can wear a necklace that can make you look taller too. that can stand out from everyone else :D you can wear some cute flats that match the shirt and you won't look like your going to a wedding. You'll cute flirty yet casual. So you don't look like your trying to hard. Then your guy will try harder. :) hope i could help. Try answering one of my recent questions.

Oh i got you right now lol

Wear a cute tight plaid shirt

Forever21 Hollister Co Acerombie A&F anywhere

and unbutton one ;]

wear a pair of skinny jeans (: they are soo cute

ouu also a pair of jordans that match the shirt ;] would look oh so cute (;

or i have a diffrent idea ;]

http://www.polyvore.com/dates/set?id=11780270

one of dese tooo are cute for a date <33

hope this helpedd

answer mine -

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200908...

i totally agree with L.A. Princess guys dont care about brands,,girls do. so where something that makes you look hott lol i'd say skinny jeans with a nice plaid shirt with a belt that goes along your wait make it a short sleeve with flats or small heels :]

good luck!!!!

I think short dresses, coz you showcase more lower limbs, but really no matter both goes great

• ?

I think long skirts are great, you're protected up with no restrictions of pants.