Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

I need a spa vacation on a strict budget-India, Bali or Mexico-please help?

I mean a really cheap deal with treatments included where can I find resources on line for cheap deals?

Favorite Answer

Bali is not cheap. It's quite pricey. India is not exactly a place to go for spa vacations. I would go to Mexico because the food and drink are very cheap. It is also gorgeous.

In India, you can get the very best Spa or Sauna Vacation in your life. There are a lot of spa's & sauna for in India, you may want to use the S.O.T.C. which fully handles the Spa & Sauna treatment in India.

The place is very good & you will surely enjoy it as it usually takes 1-week depending on your budget. In New Delhi at the moment without the airline ticket for 5-nights/6-days stay with the full use of the spa/sauna treatment, staying on a 5-star hotel with airport transfer for 2-person USD 2,500.00 with breakfast - etc. while in the Southern part will be more cheaper & much better spas which would cost less than USD 2,000.00 for 2-person.

Just look for the SOTC in the web as this is very much guaranteed.

Source(s): I am a travel agent here in the Middle-East & had recommended this for more than a thousand times to my clients specially Westerns & even Filipino's like me.