Do your dreams affect your mood during the day when you get up ?

Favorite Answer

I never remember my dreams ...maybe I don't dream anymore or maybe I really do have Alzheimer's ...

Now , what was your question again..?

Source(s): J...

Yea sure .. a Long detailed dream affect my day and mood in both ways.

if i have a nice pinky dream that had a lot of good stuff happening, it usually comes with a relaxed sleep, so i get up in the morning in a very enlightened mood and energetic. Also when i get a bad dream or a nightmare always comes with a tiring night or a short term sleep for 3 hours for example and probably having something important on my mind, so of course i get up so tired with a grumpy mood.

i believe it is very related!

Yes of course they do every time. Those r the dreams I remember because usually I forget what I dreamed about. I always get affected by any thing because if any thing affects me I think about it all the day.

Well, certainly.

Not only does your body rely on your body going in to REM (rapid eye movement) sleep for several hours each night to rest properly. If you are having night terrors, and become restless, you may not enter in to REM.

On the flipside, generally we only remember the last dreams we had before waking up - and if they are good ones (winning a race, kissing a girl) you may be thinking back on that during the day, which would not only put a smile on your face - but possibly inspire you to be more outgoing that day.

Yup but not every time.

when my dream is beautiful (mainly when my crush is in the dream holding hands with me.... oooooh i love this dream) i feel good all day with smiles and keep on thinking of the dream for the rest of the day.

But when its a nightmare i'd rather forget about it and live my life .. :D

• yes thats happend to me today after iwaked up from along dream it was bad dream and u knw whats funny sometimes after awhile it happen thats why istarted to write down my dreams cause last year isaw adream that iwas in abig parking lot and isaw the same parking lot from 2 months ago and ishow my friends the date iwrite the dream and the day isaw and picture the real parking lot its realy weird

• Nono

yes if i still remember the dream till i wake up :D

feelings and that makes you never know about your mood.

Source(s): fact
  • samy n

yes,,it disturb me if it was bad dream,and make me annoy,if it was god and nice i feel refreshment and do good

yes,very much specially if they were bad ones