Who is your favorite "obscure" player from a different team?

Who are you favorite obscure players from a different team. Guys that aren't stars by any stretch, but you like to watch play.

I'd say Carl Landry and Leon Powe.

16 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Craig Smith and Aaron Brooks.

• 1 decade ago

I hate to say it now because he's on a 'different team' .....Powe.

A few others Maxielle, Barrera, I think we may be at the point that Camby can count as obscure, and as much as he gets ragged on and I don't think he ever deserves it... Darko Milicic. The man has some moves! Larry brown ruined that guys careeer with his hatred of all players not over 27...

• 1 decade ago

Im not gonna try to bias or anything but I really really liked watching Anthony Randolph play. He had that poise and self-confidence in himself that many rookies usually dont have.

He is so scarpppy and energentic out there. I remember a game against the Lakers when he just annoyed the hell outta the Laker rebounders---gasol and odom mainly. He was taking them on 2on 1.

I remember there was a play you could see the frustration in Odom when Randolph tried to get a rebound over Odom's shoulders and landed on Odom's back and Odom just shoved the hell outta randolph.

Love to see a Laker mad. :P

The thing to watch for in the video is Randolph getting the ball even tho he is trying to balance himself on Odom's back.

• 1 decade ago

What up Corey,

I like watching Azubukie of the Warriors play as well as Aaron Brooks of the Rockets.

Nickster

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Marcus Camby

• 1 decade ago

I can't remember his name, but he was the back-up center for the Mavs last year. He played well in the playoffs against the Spurs.

Edit: I remembered his name, Ryan Hollins. He plays with a lot of energy.

• MC™
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I became a fan of the Birdman this year, Jason Maxiell from the Pistons is another great energy and hustle player, and of course there is Ronnie.

Source(s): MC
  • Geo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Trevor Ariza, then Paul Millsap

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Al Horford

he is so good at D and can play well at the offensive end

• 1 decade ago

If he's still with the Nuggets, Renaldo Balkman. Loved his hustle when he was with the Knicks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.