Who is your favorite "obscure" player from a different team?

Who are you favorite obscure players from a different team. Guys that aren't stars by any stretch, but you like to watch play.

I'd say Carl Landry and Leon Powe.

• .
    Favorite Answer

Craig Smith and Aaron Brooks.

I hate to say it now because he's on a 'different team' .....Powe.

A few others Maxielle, Barrera, I think we may be at the point that Camby can count as obscure, and as much as he gets ragged on and I don't think he ever deserves it... Darko Milicic. The man has some moves! Larry brown ruined that guys careeer with his hatred of all players not over 27...

Im not gonna try to bias or anything but I really really liked watching Anthony Randolph play. He had that poise and self-confidence in himself that many rookies usually dont have.

He is so scarpppy and energentic out there. I remember a game against the Lakers when he just annoyed the hell outta the Laker rebounders---gasol and odom mainly. He was taking them on 2on 1.

I remember there was a play you could see the frustration in Odom when Randolph tried to get a rebound over Odom's shoulders and landed on Odom's back and Odom just shoved the hell outta randolph.

Love to see a Laker mad. :P

The thing to watch for in the video is Randolph getting the ball even tho he is trying to balance himself on Odom's back.

What up Corey,

I like watching Azubukie of the Warriors play as well as Aaron Brooks of the Rockets.

Nickster

Marcus Camby

I can't remember his name, but he was the back-up center for the Mavs last year. He played well in the playoffs against the Spurs.

Edit: I remembered his name, Ryan Hollins. He plays with a lot of energy.

• MC™

I became a fan of the Birdman this year, Jason Maxiell from the Pistons is another great energy and hustle player, and of course there is Ronnie.

Source(s): MC
  • Geo

Trevor Ariza, then Paul Millsap

Al Horford

he is so good at D and can play well at the offensive end

If he's still with the Nuggets, Renaldo Balkman. Loved his hustle when he was with the Knicks.