Mason Weaver... do you agree with his message?

This man spoke at the Sac TEA Party Aug 28 and I was wondering, do you agree with his message?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9pluLWZFe8

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Also, do you have any disagreement with what he says? Why or why not?

Favorite Answer

I like the way he said he could speak without a teleprompter, then kept referring to his printed notes.

There was not much to agree or disagree with because he offered few concrete ideas, just a bunch of semi-clever catch phrases. My favorite: "English is the language of America. The whole world know it!" [sic]

Sorry, but he just sounds like another opportunistic windbag.

peace

.

• Gman

EDIT: @MEAT: Your answer was great...up until the listed source, as it is quite historically evident that those who must proclaim such an attribute do not possess it. No matter how 'smart' we are, we are generally capable of assessing the quality of an individual's mind through the digesting of one's words & observance of one's actions, without one's self-aggrandizement. It's hard to imagine the likes of Darwin, Thomas Jefferson or Ron Paul stating or writing at any time, "I'm smarter than anyone else who answered." - lmao Gman

I live in San Diego & am considering supporting him. I actually joined his Meetup group.

Most importantIy I agree with his Constitutional message, but I have yet to learn how he definitively stands on the other most important issues to this nation, such as abolishing the Federal Reserve & essentially taking the stance of Ron Paul on everything else.

God, if he's 'Ron Paul' but with that magnetic personality which he's utilized as a motivational speaker - I'm all-in!

• meat

Yes, I absolutely agree with the message of the tea parties.

I also firmly believe that those that think calling someone or some group a sex act is a protected right. If you want to act like an idiot, you should be allowed the opportunity to do so. Darwinian law catches up to the dim-witted and slow eventually, but it doesn't hurt to allow them to shine a light on themselves in the meantime.

Source(s): I'm smarter than everyone else who answered this question.

Are you the chick holding the little flag in the lower right corner at 9:30 in the film?

I had no clue what he was saying. I zoned out.

Where were these people when Bush was running up the deficit? All this whining will do will put more Neo-cons in office,which is not a good thing. It is slightly better than a liberal, but it is still down the wrong path.

Complain about the czars. Complain about the attack on our intelligence agencies. Complain about universal health. Complaining about spending when Bush spent like a liberal makes no cents....

I didn't waste my time watching the whole idiotic "speech" (or more correct "rant"). Where was this guy last year? What's so different now? Click on the link below and scroll down to "Dance Puppets Dance" to get an accurate view of the whole waste of time and effort of the Tea baggers.

I tells you what, dat 'Bama Pie scares me so bad I ain't nev-va votin' fo' wunna my own agin.