Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutUnited StatesOther - US Dining Out · 1 decade ago

Restaurant special right now - 2 meals $20 (Applebees? Chilis?)?

Which chain (US) is offering a deal, 2 entrees plus appetizer for $20?

Is it still going on?

I thought it was Applebee's but could be TGIF's or Chilis (can't remember). There's commercials for it but haven't seen one lately.

10 points to BA.

Favorite Answer

Both Applebee's and Chili's have a 2 for $20 menu. All of Applebee's portions are exactly the same as ordering off the regular menu but you only get a appetizer and two entrees. Chili's as some smaller portions on the menu but desert is included.

Applebees offers an appetizer and 2 meals. Chilis has the better deal It's an appetizer 2 meals and a dessert for $20.

Source(s): Work for Chilis

RE:

Is it still going on?

10 points to BA.

Source(s): restaurant special 2 meals 20 applebees chilis: https://trimurl.im/c69/restaurant-special-right-no...

2 meals for $20 is going on at Applebees right now. It's one appetizer, two entrees, and I believe a shared desert. Only on certain dishes though, but it is a pretty good selection. Hope this helps!

It's Applebees and Chili's, and yes, it is still going on. I suggest Chili's. I like the food better there. And there, you get An appetizer, two entrees, and a desert. At Applebee's you don't get the desert.

• BILL h

Apple Bee's and Chile's are both doing it,but Chile's also includes the dessert.which is a great deal.

Chillis for sure has in going on now

applebees but there not that good