Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutUnited StatesOther - US Dining Out · 1 decade ago

Restaurant special right now - 2 meals $20 (Applebees? Chilis?)?

Which chain (US) is offering a deal, 2 entrees plus appetizer for $20?

Is it still going on?

I thought it was Applebee's but could be TGIF's or Chilis (can't remember). There's commercials for it but haven't seen one lately.

10 points to BA.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Both Applebee's and Chili's have a 2 for $20 menu. All of Applebee's portions are exactly the same as ordering off the regular menu but you only get a appetizer and two entrees. Chili's as some smaller portions on the menu but desert is included.

• 1 decade ago

Applebees offers an appetizer and 2 meals. Chilis has the better deal It's an appetizer 2 meals and a dessert for $20.

Source(s): Work for Chilis
  • 6 years ago

RE:

Restaurant special right now - 2 meals $20 (Applebees? Chilis?)?

Which chain (US) is offering a deal, 2 entrees plus appetizer for $20?

Is it still going on?

I thought it was Applebee's but could be TGIF's or Chilis (can't remember). There's commercials for it but haven't seen one lately.

10 points to BA.

Source(s): restaurant special 2 meals 20 applebees chilis: https://trimurl.im/c69/restaurant-special-right-no...
  • 1 decade ago

2 meals for $20 is going on at Applebees right now. It's one appetizer, two entrees, and I believe a shared desert. Only on certain dishes though, but it is a pretty good selection. Hope this helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's Applebees and Chili's, and yes, it is still going on. I suggest Chili's. I like the food better there. And there, you get An appetizer, two entrees, and a desert. At Applebee's you don't get the desert.

• BILL h
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Apple Bee's and Chile's are both doing it,but Chile's also includes the dessert.which is a great deal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chillis for sure has in going on now

• 1 decade ago

applebees but there not that good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.