Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Will I get a chance to redeem myself?

I went on a date with a girl that I met for the first time that night. We had mutual friends and so I asked her out randomly on facebook. She said yeah and so we went to dinner and chatted for a while. When I dropped her off at her house, she was standing at the door and wouldn't go inside and so I was like "what are you doing? why won't you go inside?" I think its safe to say that she wanted something. Like a kiss or something. So I guess when she realized that I was too big of sissy to make a move, she gave me a hug and I said "yeah we should chill again" she said yeah for sure.

So my question is : Will she go out with me and next time I get the chance when I'm at her front door, should I just kiss her? I really want to. haha.

We go to different colleges and we are both 18 years old. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Yes. I'm pretty sure that this chance will come up again. I would suggest to not hesitate when she wants a kiss, but to take it slow. I hope everything works out for the best.