Ok AM going to retype this.. AM 18 born in the us have the most loving and caring boyfriend in the world my first everything we are so in love i know he is the one but there is a problem he is currently married to another girl that he was with 5 years ago that mar-reg did not work out but there in the proses of fixing him papers she is asking for lot of money Sens she found out about me but this was after they broke up can he divorce her and get married with me so i can fix him papers so she can be out of the picture and live our own lives


he has no kids she has her guy also she actually stared to date be 4 i even meet him i was just searching for a question's dont have to be mean about it we just want to know if we should go to lawyer to proceed with what we are thing of doing we both have jobs

3 Answers

  • Hana
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    He can divorce her but on what ground? does he have the money to pay for her & all the legals things that should be done for a divorce? If they have kids can he pay child support? both of you are still lucky coz the wife didn't sue him for adultery when she found out about you.

  • 1 decade ago

    thankfully neither one of you can fix this illegal aliens papers. Nothing mean, illegal aliens should be deported as our laws state. How is this illegal alien working unless he is breaking more laws. report this guy who feels it is okay to break and disrespect our laws.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    If he is an illegal .... Nobody can fix his papers ...

    Time to wake up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.