Should i or how do i tell my best friend i like him, or liked without it messing up or friendship?

Favorite Answer

Yes you should tell him...guys dont play games, just tell him!!!

Guys are like this...

"______, I need to tell you something. This is a little difficult to say because I value our friendship means so much to me, and I dont want to lose that. I am beginning to like you more than a friend."

EXACTLY what you said in your question.....youll be fine!

Source(s): Me, a man!

I disagree. I can effect your friendship in a few ways.

One. You start going out friendship turns to Love.

or

Two. He acts weird for a few days or weeks but eventually goes back to being your friend but regardless you feel heart broken every time he goes out with another girl.

Its hard liking a friend. It either ends with Love or a Broken Heart.

Hmmm, ithink yu should see how he feels about yu first before yu make a move on telling him how yu feel. There WILL be signs if he likes yu back. If not, don't ruin a great friendship.

i think first you have to think if you want to risk ur friendship......and if you do i would just tell him one day when you think the time is just right and where u have a place to escape too

He is your best friend. Just tell him how you feel.

i believe you should my bestfriend told me she liked me and were closer friends now. i just wont go out with her because im talking to another girl. it only becomes akward if you think it is.

Source(s): my bff likes me

tell him u have some feelings for him but wouldn't mind remaing friends if he's not interested

It's gonna ruin your relationship for sure. Get over it or get on with it!!!

if you really are BFF's then nothing, i mean NOTHING can ruin your friendship.

just tell him :)