Should i or how do i tell my best friend i like him, or liked without it messing up or friendship?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes you should tell him...guys dont play games, just tell him!!!

Guys are like this...

"______, I need to tell you something. This is a little difficult to say because I value our friendship means so much to me, and I dont want to lose that. I am beginning to like you more than a friend."

EXACTLY what you said in your question.....youll be fine!

Source(s): Me, a man!
  • 1 decade ago

I disagree. I can effect your friendship in a few ways.

One. You start going out friendship turns to Love.

or

Two. He acts weird for a few days or weeks but eventually goes back to being your friend but regardless you feel heart broken every time he goes out with another girl.

Its hard liking a friend. It either ends with Love or a Broken Heart.

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm, ithink yu should see how he feels about yu first before yu make a move on telling him how yu feel. There WILL be signs if he likes yu back. If not, don't ruin a great friendship.

• 1 decade ago

i think first you have to think if you want to risk ur friendship......and if you do i would just tell him one day when you think the time is just right and where u have a place to escape too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He is your best friend. Just tell him how you feel.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i believe you should my bestfriend told me she liked me and were closer friends now. i just wont go out with her because im talking to another girl. it only becomes akward if you think it is.

Source(s): my bff likes me
  • 1 decade ago

tell him u have some feelings for him but wouldn't mind remaing friends if he's not interested

• 1 decade ago

It's gonna ruin your relationship for sure. Get over it or get on with it!!!

• 1 decade ago

if you really are BFF's then nothing, i mean NOTHING can ruin your friendship.

• 1 decade ago

just tell him :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.