Can I Install windows Vista 64bit on a 32bit OS?

As I was saying can I install windows vista 64bit OS on my Windows XP 32bit OS? My processor is fully 64bit compatible as it is an ATHLON 64x2 6000+.

Favorite Answer

You cant do a smooth transition. It will require a clean install, so backup all your important files.

confident, you ought to place in the working device from scratch, yet except you have sixty 4 bit utility there is not plenty benefit to it. I did it on my device and observed not plenty if any progression in velocity. 32 bit courses will installation on the working device, yet do not furnish bigger overall performance, so I went returned to the 32 bit version. additionally the O.S. makes 2 gadgets of software information. One for 32 bit and one for sixty 4 bit, so it used so plenty greater disk area. So, i desperate to attend until most of the courses are sixty 4 bit.

• Nimz

Yes it should work fine.