How can i become closer with her? I kinda like her.?

I started talking to this girl over facebook about a month ago. We were talking an awful lot from wall to wall, and i asked for her number. She gave it to me and weve also been txting quite a lot. I went to her house about two weeks ago because i burned a few cds for her amd we kinda just hin out there for about an hour. I mentioned getting together again and she said "ya for sure." this was two weeks ago. How can we become closer friends? I think im starting to like her but im not sure how she feels towards me. Im 16 and she is 15 and she was in my class last year. I never really talked to her because i didnt really get to know her then. Thanks a bunch!

First of all, if she said "ya for sure" she might just be joking if you asked the question in a joking way, but if you seemed to be serious in asking the question, she might have been serious as well. To become closer with her you could complement how she looks today. Like, "You're looking rather fancy today. Going for a date with some guy supermodel?"

What im trying to say is joke with her and complement her from time to time. Also, maybe you guys could do your homework together for some alone time. Just take it slow and steady. Then if you see her starting to open up, ask her out!

Source(s): Im a girl :)

Silly, all you have to do is hangout more. But not just house to house, go out where you live. Try and find nice places you can just talk to her about stuff. You dont have to amaze her, you can even just do something simple like buying her an icecream cone.

If you want that kind of connection that is. Since being in the friend zone when you like her isn't a pleasant place to be. Because it's hard to get out sometimes.

It shouldn't be all just chitter chatter. If you like her that way.

Talk to her about herself and yourself.

Connect to her deeper in a nicer, pretty place.

That's how any guy would stand out from the rest for me.

So goodluck, and try not to be shy.

well honestly for future refrence dont try to communicate with girls on the internet its a turn off for chicks and its pretty lame thats like middle school stuff but anyway whats done is done.... well if your a funny guy its easy to break ice. try making her laugh but if ur not a funny guy dont try to crack jokes because more often then not you will say a bad joke and she wont laugh killing everything ur working for. just you know. if u see her around school talk to her. and when you say bye give a hug not a wave or handshake. and when your hugging her do it for a while like 5 seconds then slowly let go and look at her and smile. and seriously try to notice the small things about a chick changes. people say im so observant and its a good thing. like this one chick she never wears maskera? and i just said you have nice long eye lashes and its a huge +.

if you dont really know her that much go up to her. but dont follow her around read body language if it looks like she doesnt want to talk then try to finish the convo saying i gotta go to the bathroom or some lame excuse to leave because the more you prolong the convo the more awkward it gets. leading to you being alone.

but truthfully the question you want to ask yourself what would i do to get closer to her. your asking the wrong people when it comes down to it its you whos doing the work. so just talk to her and be yourself if she doesnt like your then move on. never and i mean never fantasize about a girl you cant get. it gets you no where.. trust me personal experience i fantasized with the hottest chicks ive met.. and most guys have actually probasbly 99% of guys do.. and it lead me to 1 being totally disliked. in high school if you mess up with a popular chick word gets around and your screwed until college.. by then theres thousands of girls to choose from.

Dude, dont rush her. You like her but that is your 16 year old hormones talking. She sounds like she likes you too. However, you dont want to smother her. Take it slow and ask her to hang out more (but dont show eager). Do you talk and text her everyday? If you do, stop. Leave her guessing what you are doing (she will want you more), but stay interested in her as well (dont be snobby). There is a game to this and a technique. Her hormones are doing the same thing, but if you rush it, you guys will be like ragging hormones for the 1st 2 months and lose interest. Believe me, I have played the game, admired the game, loved the game, and lived the game. Good luck...

Source(s): Dated over 30-40 women in my young career. Held private training classes for young adolescents at a community center on the techniques of dating. Perfected the game and am now retired.

Never tell a girl how you feel about her or ask her how she feels about you... Be cocky and funny. i.e. you know the answer already she's likes you a ton and you think she's pretty cool.

Go do something fun together. Like go kart racing, put a dollar on a fishing line and fish for greedy people.. I don't know. What do you guys talk about. Go do something you haven't done before.

Keep hanging out with her and talking to her and eventually tell her you like her. If she has the same feelings, she will tell you she likes you back. If not she will tell you she just wants to remain friends. No harm done, but make sure you tell her. You could try flirting for now and see how she feels about it. If she rejects it, then back off a little.

Good luck x

Relationships really take a lot of time. ^^ I think, honestly, you need to start dating. Getting close to her will come as you learn to interact with each other in real life, as that is so much more dynamic than anything online. I think it's a little early to define your relationship--and it's prolly best you just start hanging out. With time, that will come naturally--but start taking her on some dates. Have fun and enjoy life!

Read "How to Anyone Fall in Love with you" (forgot the author). It teaches you how to get people to like you, and be attracted to you. (not just love). Its about eye contact, confidence, similar interests and opinions, understanding, listening, body language, etc... If you just want to spend more time with her, just make her like being around you when you're together (try to make her laugh and be interested in what she says, don't waste time bragging about your acheivements, or trying to hard to play it cool, and don't ***-kiss either). Then ask her to hang again, and again, and again. See a pattern? Just make sure she asks to hang out with you ocassionally.

When you have nothing to do, Call he up. Go to like the mall WITH JUST HER. Then, just be yourself around her. If you go outside with her A LOT, you wanna pull a move like "the touch barrier". You want to touch the bottom of her back BUT not to low, and ask her if she wants a drink. Watch the movie "Hitch". YOU NEEEEEEED TO WATCH THAT MOVIE.

Source(s): Life Experiences

Spend more time with her, tell her you want to take her out. Just don't be too pushy let things happen naturally. You will see if she is feeling you in return the more time you spend with eachother. Good Luck